Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you to all of you that took the time to complete the Carlton Primary School Parent Survey 2018. We had 72 responses, representing 119 children in the school. Your views really matter to us, and it’s so important to hear what you think about our school.
Congratulations to the winner of the £25 voucher: the family of Nilima and Salma – in Reception and Year 6.
What you think we do well:
We were really pleased that 97% of respondents would recommend Carlton Primary School to another parent.
Over 90% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that
• My child feels happy at school
• My child feels safe at school
• The school is a welcoming and pleasant place
• The school environment helps my child to learn
• I know how my child is doing in school
• My child is learning well and making good progress
• Teachers treat my child respectfully and fairly
• The school encourages children to learn at home
• The school makes sure children are well behaved
• My child has had the opportunity to develop their leadership skills
• The school is well led and managed
• I know who to talk to when I have a question, comment or concern
• The school communicates effectively with me
Alongside the many positive comments, the ‘helping us to get better’ comments reflected the areas above. The school’s response and actions are listed below: